I fear I am being stalked

I have just got back from Manchester and the Labour party conference, hence the lack of posts recently. I may blog more about it, though I have been blogging on the Wardman Wire and will do a long post there about it all tomorrow.

Anyway, over the past 18 months I think I might have picked up a stalker. It started as I was walking out of Parliament last year late at night. I thought I was on my own bar the policemen ahead of me at the gate. Then suddenly I became aware of a presence near me. I look to my left, and down slightly, and out of no-where was Shami Chakrabarti, the director of pressure group Liberty.

Since then I have seen her a few times. Everytime she suddenly appears out of thin air. Well, it happened again on my way to Manchester. I was on the train and had been for half an hour or so. No sign of Shami. Then I look round and there she is. Sat right behind me. This woman is quite amazing - I think she might have some special powers. Or she is stalking me. Or perhaps she thinks I am stalking her?! Yikes.

I will keep you up to date with any Shami Sightings - please do let me know if you make any sightings of her too. (Wow, that does sound like I am stalking her!).


Shami Chakrabarti

0 comments:

Post a Comment