Weird Science: Confrontation

Gary’s dad: Where are you going?

Lisa: To a party.
Gary: To a movie.

Gary: Movie party, is what it is.

Lisa: No. I've whipped up this nasty soiree at his friend Wyatt's house.

Gary’s dad: Soir what?

Gary’s mom: Soiree, honey. I think that means party.

Lisa: There's going to be sex, drugs, rock n' roll... chips, dips, chains, whips... Your basic high school orgy. I'm not talking candle wax on the nipples... Just hundreds of kids running around in their underwear acting like animals.

Gary’s dad: I've heard enough! Gary, get to your room!

Gary: Yes, sir!

Lisa: It's okay. I'll handle this.

Gary’s dad: Girlie, get out before I throw you out.

Lisa: Don't threaten me, Al! You're out of shape. I'll kick your ass. I'm going to make this real easy for you. I'm taking Gary to a party.

Gary’s dad: Over my dead body.

Lisa: He's a good kid. He studies hard. If anybody should be bitching, it should be Gary. You ever compliment him on his grades? Or on anything?

Gary: Hey! Hey! Compliments embarrass me.

Lisa: Shut up!
Gary’s dad: Shut up!

Lisa: It's so sad that your son's only sexual outlet is tossing off to magazines in the bathroom.

Gary’s mom: Oh, Gary!

Gary: I never tossed off!

Gary’s mom: You said you were combing your hair!

0 comments:

Post a Comment