Shy and retiring comedian, Frankie Boyle, has been forced to quit his newspaper column at The Daily Record because he has had a disagreement with the editor. Poor Frankie, he is such nice, wholesome chap, I just cannot imagine why he would have to leave. He press release does provide some clues, though still, I am at a loss to explain why one of Scotland's biggest selling dailies could ever feel that their audience would not agree with his mainstream opinions - he is such a family man after all. His statement simple says:

Oh dear. Had to quit my Daily Record column over a moral disagreement. We disagreed over whether it was ok to make jokes about a dead child molestor. Here is the whole column, big love my n***ers.
Frankie x

With lines like "“ We don’t want paedophiles round here! Unless they’ve really worked on their choreography…”, he was right on the money as far as I could tell...

0 comments:

Post a Comment