If there's one thing we learned from terrorists in the eighties, it's that you don't piss off Arnold Schwarzenegger. We never learned a second thing, because they were dead by then.

San Fransisco assembly member Tom Ammiando found this out after insulting the Governator, who responded by shooting down Tom's financial restructuring bill with the above letter.

The best bit is that this was only Stage One in a multiple prank warhead. When asked about it, Schwarzenegger's spokesman said:

"My goodness, what a coincidence that it would say something along the left-hand margin. But I suppose when you do some many vetoes, something like this is bound to happen."

When someone starts a not-apology with "My Goodness," they've just verbally slapped your other cheek and said "You're damn right I did it and I still think it's funny."

0 comments:

Post a Comment