Texts From Last Night

There is a website I read occasionally when I am bored to pass the time called Test From Last Night. It is a collection of the funny texts people have received, usually from drunk friends. Here are a few of my favourites:

(314): So I went on a date with this girl...and whos our waitress? My girlfriend got a second job she didn't tell me about to afford my bday present.

(212): i want you now
(916): you need to stop dating girls with the same name as your mother...or stop drinking so much...I don't want to see this

(308): I just walked in on my mom and dad......It wasn't my dad

(404): Can I crash on your couch? I just came home to find my wife giving two guys blowjobs.
(1-404): Two?
(404): Two.

(612): What started out as a threesome has become me sitting here watching them have sex... Can I get a ride home?

(619): just caught grandpa beating off in the living room

(216): Where the fuck is Rob at, he hasnt answered his phone in like 2 weeks.
(440): Dude Rob died 2 weeks ago wtf?
(216): Holy shit r u serious? How?
(440): Just kidding, but im pretty sure he boned your gf and doesnt want to talk to you.

(407): i went to disney world today with my friends, met snow white, then saw her later at a bar. she is naked next to me in her bed, passed out. When you wish upon a star...

(703): Just woke up wearing a top hat and simpsons boxers. i also found more money in my wallet then what i had before going out, about $1000 more.

(312): I remember going home with 2 girls. Woke up with 4.

(909): I thought it was weird that her dad told me to finish and get out after he walked in on us. I like him

(843): the red head has a bf
(1-843): just because there's a goalie doesn't mean u can't score

(401): This is a mass text. Does anyone know where I am?

(330): I don't know where I am but the food in the fridge is awesome.


You get the idea...

0 comments:

Post a Comment