One morning, a stud farm owner receives a visit from a midget wanting to buy a horse. It soon becomes obvious that the dwarf has a bad speech impediment. "Can I view the female horth?" he asks.

Dutifully, the owner leads one out, and shows the midget the hoofs and legs.

"That'th a thtrong looking beatht, for thure" says the gnomic breeder, nodding his head. "Can I thee her mouf?"

Confused as to how the tiny man will ride the animal, the farmer still picks up the midget by his braces and shows him the horses mouth.

"Nith healthy-looking horth" agrees the midget. "Now move me awouwnd to her eerth..."

Now getting annoyed, the owner lifts up the midget one more time to look at the ears.

"Finally "says the Lilliputian, "can I see her twat?"

With that, the fed-up owner picks up the midget and shoves his head in to the horse's vagina. He pulls him out after a minute, and the tiny man stumbles around, dazed.

"Perhapth I thould rephrathe that"says the midget, shaking his head. "Can I thee her wun awownd?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment